Friday 7 January 2011

Project 365 - 4, 5, 6 & 7

I have, from my last post, figured out how to upload a blog posting from my phone. This way of doing things is a lot more complicated it has to be said, and the photos I upload come out smaller than when I do things from the computer but its definitely a good way to keep up to date with my Project 365 photos.
Clockwise from top left 6/365: A soggy school run. 4/365: A perfect evening. 5/365: A drawing from Livvy. 7/365: Tea with Hayley.

I don't, however, want the project to take over my blog so am trying to think of a way of striking a happy medium. I think I will upload a collage of photos each week, but as I have already posted 3 I will put the final 4 from this week on and upload another 7 next friday. My normal blog posts will continue as normal.

As you can see from photo no. 2/365 I am working on Charlotte's stripy blanket at the moment and this is a huge project so will take a while to complete. I'm over half way through now, on stripe 53 of 91. I picked up a seperate project the other day and got a definite look of disgust from her ladyship that I wasn't finishing the blanket so I think I must soldier on until its complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment