Saturday 15 January 2011

Project 365 - Week 2

I have had fun this week trying to get various snap shots of what's going on in my life. Some days are easier than others.



Top left: 11/365: Blood Test Tuesday
Top Right: 10/365: Crawley Town beat Derby in the FA Cup!!
Middle Left: 14/365: My scrabble game on the iPod .... been playing ALOT recently!
Middle: 9/365: Charlotte with her face stuck in her iPod, as its been since Christmas day
Middle Right: 12/365: Hayley, eating a dried apricot. A situation we found hilarious at the time!
Bottom Left: 8/365: My parents with the children, they came to see us for the day.
Bottom Right: 13/365: Alfie has been dressing like Buzz Lightyear for a few days now!


Charlotte's school was closed yesterday due to an epidemic of Norovirus. It feels lovely today as I keep thinking its Sunday but actually its only Saturday! LOVE IT when that happens!

No change on the crafty front. Still crochet-ing like crazy to finish Charlotte's blanket but I have 2 rabbits and an elephant on order so will have to put the hook down soon and pick up the needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment